Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)

From: bruys .
Subject: Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:52:42 +1000

Hello,
I'm curious (and I'm using version 2.13), and I wondered if
\partcombine is supposed to work with more than two parts. The
documentation refers to combining "several" parts, but only shows
examples with two parts. I was unsuccessful trying to use more than
two parts (in my pathetic attempts to resolve the problem in my
Thanks to all you people working on bug fixes - Lilypond is an
impressive achievement.
Regards,
bruys
P.S. As an aside, the Scheme function context-spec-music is referred
to in the snippets, without giving any details of what it does
exactly. I expected I would be able to find information in the
internals manual, but it doesn't appear to be mentioned.