Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:39:16 -0600

Trevor Daniels wrote:

Yes.  Could you check the creation date of the large cache file,
and if that date is within your daylight saving period try
deleting the entire lilypond font cache, ie delete the
.lilypond-fonts.cache-2 directory so the font cache is rebuilt
from scratch.  Maybe a long shot but worth a try.  See my other
recent note for details of why.

Trevor

I did this to no effect. It still rebuilds the cache each time I run Lilypond. :(

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com