Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:22:56 +0100

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
I have only upgraded a couple of times, and it was in response to this thread, just to test it out. It's possible that I upgraded one more time before that. I always use the Add/Remove program tool built into Windows, accessed by the Control Panel. On Linux I always run the uninstall script that comes with Lilypond, but I don't know how to do this on Windows. Like I said, I don't use Windows regularly (...poking in the Windows partition now...) Aha! I just noticed the uninstall.exe file in the Lilypond directory! Should I try running that and then doing a fresh reinstall of Lilypond? Does the Windows Add/Remove GUI use this uninstall.exe file or does it use something else? I can try this after lunch if you think it's a good idea.

It should be the same!

  /Mats