Haskell module design [was Re: *.mid vs *.midi]

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Haskell module design [was Re: *.mid vs *.midi]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:51:38 +0100

Hans Aberg wrote

My hope was to get to the discussion of using in Lilypond Haskell like a "import" construct, which I think might help LilyPond users, as opposed to the current "\include", which I think is more like the C preprocessor "#include", and is trickier to use.

Is this an offer to write the code necessary to incorporate the Haskell module design into LilyPond? If not, why discuss it?

Trevor