Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:12:57 +0200

2008/3/23 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
Greetings everyone,

A new issue of the "Lilypond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article66

This week, we'll talk about beer, beer and beer. Additionally we'll
mention PDF, RSS, Eee and other three-letters cool stuff. We're also
moving to Midsomer for a two-weeks chat with Trevor Daniels, who'll
remind us of the golden era of geekness.
As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of the page, or
even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin