Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:31:45 +0200

Greetings,

a new issue is out:
http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article65

This week we'll go on bashing commercial music software, discuss how
to make music in the geekest way and see how LilyPond perfectly fits
Mozart's musical forms. We will also mention web stats, fake teeth,
hip-hop, and the latest trendy economics theory. Finally, don't miss
the two new sections that have been added to the Report ! As always,
you can post your comments at the bottom of the page, or even register
and contribute to the LilyPond Report's next issues.

Please stay tuned: in next week's issue we'll have an interview with
Trevor Daniels.

Cheers,
Valentin