opening Ly-files

From: Hombergh Henri van den GTZ VN
Subject: opening Ly-files
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:09:17 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I have started to download Ly-files from the Mutopia website only
recently. I have obviously installed Lilypond. Most of the time if I try
to open a Ly-file, only a small txt-fiel is made with the text: #
-*-compilation-*-Changing working directory to `D:/music pdf files/L v
Beethoven Quartet Opus18 No4' Processing `D:/music pdf files/L v
Beethoven Quartet Opus18 No4/violinoone.ly' Parsing...

But a PS or Pdf file is not created in the same directory or anywhere
else on the hard disk????

I have attached these 4 files, because it does not work with any of
them.

Can anybody help??

Thanks

 Henri

Dr. Henri van den HombergHenri, MD-MPH
GTZ- Health Sector Coordinator Vietnam
Room 305-306 E1 Building
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
6 Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da District
Telephone numbers:+84 4 5737358/ 59/ 60
Fax number: +84 4 5737367
Mobile:  +84 904 511 122
E-Mail: address@hidden
Official Mail Address:
GTZ-Office Hanoi Towers-6th floor
49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH; Sitz der
Gesellschaft/Registered Office Eschborn/Taunus, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany;
Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394; Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Erich Stather, State
Secretary; Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors: Dr. Bernd Eisenblaetter,
Wolfgang Schmitt