RE: opening Ly-files

From: Hombergh Henri van den GTZ VN
Subject: RE: opening Ly-files
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:18:01 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

you have convinced me! I need to dive into the documentation and the tutorial
of Lilypond. Obvioulsy no easy shortcuts here to quickly get my individual
parts. I do appreciate your cordial and frank replies!!

If in Hanoi, do call, we will make or listen to music together, plenty  options
here.

Henri