Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:47:55 +1000

On Monday 18 June 2007 20:12, Adam Good wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Joe Neeman wrote:
> > I'll attach a PNG of the new output on an example that was provided
> > by Kieren
> > elsewhere in this thread.
> >
> > Joe
> > <test2.preview.png>
>
> Joe would you mind to post your code for this fix? Looks better indeed.

The code is available in the "jneeman" branch of the public lilypond git
repository. There are compiling instructions available on
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/topdocs/INSTALL.html

Assuming you have the dependencies installed, you can get the code with
$ git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
$ cd lilypond
$ git checkout jneeman
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure