Re: ossia example?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: ossia example?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:58:50 +0100

The example is indeed included with the current version, see
my answer to your previous email.

However, if you view the HTML version of the documentation, you can simply click on the printed example in the manual
to see the source code.

An alternative solution is to set the alignAboveContext property. If you search the mailing list archives, you should find some examples.

  /Mats

Quoting Victor Eijkhout <address@hidden>:

The ossia example that according to the manual should be in input/ test/ossia.ly is missing from the current distribution.

Can anyone send it to from an old version, or show me a short example of how to do ossia? I can't figure it out.

Victor.