HELP ABOUT SLUR OFFSET

From: MX
Subject: HELP ABOUT SLUR OFFSET
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:02:06 +0200

Hi all, bonjour à tous.

1. How can I ajust the position of the beginning of the slur in the picture attached ?

I tried to override the control-points property of the slur object but I couldn't find rules to use it and I just want to push sligtly the beginning of the slur, not the entire slur. The property Slur #'attachment-offsets seemed to do that easyly but it does not exist anymore in the 2.6.0 release.

2. How can adjust the figure 3 in the tuplet ?

3. In a general manner, it's rather difficult to find in the doc what are all the properties for a given object and how to use them. Does exist anywhere in the doc a thesaurus of all the objects, and for each object all corresponding properties ?

Thank u in advance.

PNG image

\version "2.6.1"
\include "italiano.ly"

pd = \change Staff = dessus
pb = \change Staff = basse

\header {
  title = "Extrait"
  subtitle = ""
  subsubtitle =""
}

dessus = \relative do {
  \times 2/3 {\stemUp \pb \once\override Slur #'attachment-offset = #'(100 . 2)
mi8 ([ \pd do' \pb sol \pd mi' do\pb  sol ]) }
  \times 2/3 {\stemUp \pb mi8 ([ \pd do' \pb sol \pd mi' do\pb  sol ]) }
}

basse = \relative do, {
  \clef bass
  %1