feta in text

From: David Bobroff
Subject: feta in text
Date: 20 Feb 2005 13:20:19 +0000

I'm sure this question has been answered already.  I did try searching
the mail archives, but perhaps my search criteria were not clever
enough.

How does one include feta glyphs in text?  Specifically, I want to be
able to indicate an instrument name: Trumpet in Bb.  I want to have a
real flat symbol, not "B-flat" or Big B little b as in my example.

I'm currently using v2.5.0.hwn1 (as soon as I resolve some updating
issues on my system I'll be back to compiling CVS).

Thanks,

David