Re: What did I messed out?

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: What did I messed out?
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:42:50 +0800

Hi,

After figuring that dvi viewers need the path to the fonts, I managed to solve
viewing the notes correctly on lilytool's jdvi by changing the jdviProp file
found in the jedit marco directory. Edited the line with jdvi.font.path.

The only problem I have now is the point and click feature. Clicking the note
head is supposed the jump to the source file but it seems it does not jump back
to the source directory. For example my ly file is at
c:\Programs\cygwin\home\Joshua\test.ly but when I click on the note, it jumps
to the file C:\\cygwin\home\Joshua\test.ly

Cant figure where to configure the path to the correct directory.   I'm not
using the cvs version of j-dvi. Has the cvs version fix it?

Joshua

ps: Bert, I still not on your mailing list. Please add me if its possible. Thx