Re: RE: RE: What did I messed out?

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: RE: RE: What did I messed out?
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:33:52 +0800

I did search search the net and archive for this problem "error: can't find
`feta20.afm'",
However, there havnt seem to be a solution to it.

The last time I remember seeing this error was when  I attempted to move the
whole cygwin folder from 1 computer to another.
The problem was solved though, as I deleted the files and reinstalled again
using the Cygwin installer.

I suspect it might be solve if I set the kpsepath correctly. But I have no idea
how to use this command.

Joshua