Re: Lilypond crashes while compiling this (correct) file...

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Lilypond crashes while compiling this (correct) file...
Date: 08 Jun 2002 14:26:12 +0200

Hi

I manage to compile your file. (however, I can't get the whole score
in a a3 page: it is not centered). The resulting ps file can be seen there :
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/mutopia/ClaOpII_tst.ps

I am running a Debian testing, lilypond 1.4.13.
After looking for a tip in google groups, I have set:
  main_memory.hugetex = 128000000 % lily test
which was useless... and then:
  main_memory = 128000000 % lily test
in /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf
and then run fmtutil --all
(I don't know if this is usefull, I have just read it from the post)

Nicolas

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 02:53:19 +0200, tu as dit :