Status of Guile 2.0 Support (Next Debian release won't ship guile-1.8)

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Status of Guile 2.0 Support (Next Debian release won't ship guile-1.8)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:50:49 -0700

What is the current status of #1055[1] (support for Guile 2.0 in lilypond)?

Debian is going to be dropping guile-1.8 completely, so in order for
lilypond to be in the next Debian release (and rosegarden, and a few
other things), I need to have it support guile 2.0 at least a month
before freeze, which will likely happen in February at the latest.

Thanks in advance.

1: https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1055

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be
pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My
life is my own. I resign.
 -- Patrick McGoohan as Number 6 in "The Prisoner"