Issue 4078: Doc: Use variables rather than instrument definitions (issue

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Issue 4078: Doc: Use variables rather than instrument definitions (issue 138950043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 06:58:47 +0000

LGTM

I was thinking of completing the deprecation of instrumentSwitch,
https://codereview.appspot.com/133390043/
unless you want to incorporate some or all of that here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/138950043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely
File Documentation/notation/vocal.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/138950043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode2580
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:2580: kaspar = {
David, I think, suggested the name 'setKaspar' to reinforce the concept
that it contains Kaspar's staff-settings, as opposed to Kaspar's music.

https://codereview.appspot.com/138950043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode2646
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:2646: \set instrumentCueName =
"Flute"
This is the *other* use of instrumentSwitch,
which I'll probably put back to a <>^\markup

https://codereview.appspot.com/138950043/