Re: whack-a-regression

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: whack-a-regression
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:03:05 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:47 PM

Keith OHara <address@hidden> writes:

Two lines of Lyrics do not use the code that does outside-staff placement,
so it was not my change that caused the problem.  It must be the changes
to the implementation of Skylines for issue 3344.

Issue 3383 it was.  Issue 3344 is a convert-ly rule and irrelevant.

I'll try to check that this was the problem tomorrow. The easiest way to make a mingw build is to build from a git branch, so I think all I need do is merge current master into dev/phil then revert this commit and try a build. Watch this space.

--
Phil Holmes