Re: Standardizes use of empty extents in pure heights and skylines. (iss

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Standardizes use of empty extents in pure heights and skylines. (issue 7310075)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:44:12 +0000

Hi Mike,

i've read changes in code and i don't quite get what this change is for.
 What makes it possible that we can now accept boxes that are narrower
than epsilon?  What can we achieve with that and why?

I'm sorry for asking such boring questions, but this is one of your
smallest patches and therefore i'd like to actually understand what you
are doing here - with your regular changes it's way too difficult for me
;)

cheers,
Janek

https://codereview.appspot.com/7310075/