Re: Alternative music font

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Alternative music font
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:21:45 +0100

Le mercredi 23 décembre 2009 à 09:41 -0700, Carl Sorensen a écrit :
> Having reviewed all four of the clefs, I think I like 3 the best, but I have
> a hard time deciding between 3 and 4.  Either of them seems fine to me.

Looking at two-by-two comparisons of cropped graphics sent on the list,
I agree with you.  IMHO, it would help us other readers a lot for giving
an informed opinion if you or Marc produced PDFs showing all 4 variants
sucessively in context then another PDF (or high-res PNG) showing 4
variants and the original side by side.  I'm sorry I'm too busy with
translations and building issues for generating such graphics myself.

Best,
John