Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:43:38 +0200

2009/8/16 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
> I seem to recall Valentin saying he'd be willing to make a 1-page snippet
> from his opera. He probably forgot. Maybe it's time for a gentle reminder so
> we'll have something decent there.

Don't worry, I'm still here :)
I've just been visiting my in-laws for a few days, and when I got back
a rogue Arch Linux installer wiped my 500GB drive (where all the video
recordings of my opera where saved, etc). So, a bit of a rough time.
But I'll try to make something for you guys.

2009/8/16 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> My oldest friend is a programmer who couldn't type for over a year
> due to wrist problems.  Don't push it.  :(

Yeah, as for me an acute tendinitis made me loose my ability to use my
right hand for three years and eventually jeopardized my career as a
pianist. Ditto, be careful with such things.

Regards,
Valentin