Re: integration of general/web in main

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: integration of general/web in main
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:02:10 -0700

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Jan
Nieuwenhuizen<address@hidden> wrote:
> Op vrijdag 14-08-2009 om 16:31 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef John
> Mandereau:
>> Le vendredi 14 août 2009 à 16:01 +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen a écrit :
>
>> Texi2MHTML customization interface (if it ever deserves the name of an
>> interface) has changed in CVS, this issue might not show up with 1.82.
>> BTW Reinhold is aware of this issue for manuals that use
>> lilypond-texi2html.init.
>
> Okay, great.  We also removed code from the web-* init file that
> I put back.  This explains that the splitting does not work at
> all for me.

This is the part I commented out related to Opera, right?

I think this is really a problem with texi2html; I don't see why it
generates markup like

  <a name="Introduction"></a>

  <hr size="1">
  <a name="Introduction-1"></a>

when it should just generate one of those <a> tags.  Once I verify the
exact problem, I'll report it to the texi2html mailing list.

Thanks,
Patrick