Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:45:17 -0500

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/8/15 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

> So, did you fix the Granados or is it still broken? I tried running it on my
> system and it had pages of errors that I don't even recognize. It works in
> 2.12 without errors. I can't fix it right now. I'm not familiar with the
> spacing changes and dont' know where to begin in fixing this.

The culprit is system-count; it works fine if you remove it.

> It's going to have to wait. The tendonitis isn't improving much at all. :(

It's quite a serious error as far as I can see, so I'll post a minimal
example shortly and try to track down the commit which is responsible.

Regards,
Neil

Thanks, Neil. I've changed it so that it works now. Commented out the system-count, added a \noBreak at the right spot, and changed the staffsize by 1 point. I pushed it to origin just now, but please (someone) check to make sure it came through o.k. since this is the first time I've pushed anything on this branch.

Best,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp