Re: Indentation in Emacs

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Indentation in Emacs
Date: 08 Jan 2002 09:03:17 +0100

Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:

> > I'm trying to adapt some emacs lisp to do indentation for lilypond
>
> Great! I have been hoping for this for ages, haven't taken the time to
> do it myself.

Yes, great.

> Please align matching brackets when they are alone on a line.
> I.e.
>
> {
>    [something]
> }

Yes, I like this better too.  For the rest it looks pretty much like
how I'm indenting my music at the moment.

Btw, I don't know how you're planning to implement indenting,
but best would be to have things a bit customisable; size of indent,
maybe placement of closing bracket; you can look at the c-mode for
ideas of what could be customized...

Jan.