Re: [libmicrohttpd] Anyone wants openssl support in libmicrohttpd?

From: A. Mark
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Anyone wants openssl support in libmicrohttpd?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:01:03 -0800

Yes this would be beneficial for us too.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Olaf Buddenhagen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

My employer considers implementing optional support for openssl as an
alternative to gnutls in libmicrohttpd, as CoreOS apparently doesn't
want to ship any SSL library besides openssl. So I need to solicit some
feedback on whether anyone else would be interested in having openssl
support?

-antrik-