koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Lao translation

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Lao translation
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:33:56 -0500

Welcome Anousak,

On 1/25/08, Anousak Souphavanh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Anousak Anthony Souphavanh, Lao software developer and would like
> to take up a responsibility with a Lao team to translate Koha version
> 3.0 to Lao language. Please add Lao language wherever necessary with
> the following information:
>
> Language: Lao
> Region: South East Asia
> Country: Laos
> Script: Lao with notation of lo-LA (language name and country code)
> Encoding: UTF-8 or UNICODE
>
> My info:
> Full Name: Anousak Anthony Souphavanh
> EMail: address@hidden
>
> Translation Applications to be used are: PoEdit and KBabel
>
> Obtained Files: OPAC and Staff Clients
> lo-LA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
> lo-LA-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
OK, so I take it you don't need me to add Lao to translate.koha.org,
that you will translate these files offline and then send them to us via
email or Git? Please just bear in mind the deadline imposed by our
release cycle:

1 Feb deadline for inclusion in the beta
1 Mar deadline for inclusion in the stable

Thanks for your contribution and Happy Translating!

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS