koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Lao translation

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: [Koha-translate] Lao translation
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:50:40 +0700

Hello,

I am Anousak Anthony Souphavanh, Lao software developer and would like
to take up a responsibility with a Lao team to translate Koha version
3.0 to Lao language. Please add Lao language wherever necessary with
the following information:

Language: Lao
Region: South East Asia
Country: Laos
Script: Lao with notation of lo-LA (language name and country code)
Encoding: UTF-8 or UNICODE

My info:
Full Name: Anousak Anthony Souphavanh
EMail: address@hidden

Translation Applications to be used are: PoEdit and KBabel

Obtained Files: OPAC and Staff Clients
lo-LA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
lo-LA-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po

Thank your for your cooperation and attention and I look forward to
working with you all..

--
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh
"Small can make a big impact"