koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User inter

From: lars
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:54:55 +0300

Paul,

My consortia of libraries has assigned me the task of making a translation in
Swedish.  If there is documentation about how to do a translation, then please
point out the link.

Because of the low traffic on koha-translate and the discussions here, I presume
now that the koha-translate list is now depreciated and that discussions of
translation are to be discussed from now on in koha-devel instead.

In the mean time, I have found the three files "intranet.fr", "opac-css.fr", and
"opac.fr" in the directory koha/misc/translator and created corresponding ones
for Swedish : "intranet.sv", "opac-css.sv", and "opac.sv" with the second column
of text being in Swedish.

Is that the recommended method?

-Lars

[snip]