koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User i

From: lars
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Multilingual Support in The User interfase
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:11:50 +0300

Thanks, Paul.

I have two further questions.  The first one is more important for me.  The
second is of general interest and would be good to include in the koha
translation HOWTO or documentation.

First, where can I use these tools to complete the preliminary Swedish
translation? Are any already online that can make po files?

Since I am billing for my hours in this task, I'd prefer use my time for the
actual translation, not the installation, configuration, debugging and
maintenance of another server or set of services and so on.

Second, could you give an example or two of using tmpl_process3.pl?

-Lars

Lainaus Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>:

[snip]
> In fact, it's still here & needs some rebirth. There are specific
> translation tools in Koha, so the koha-translate ML should be used.
[snip]