koha-devel

[Koha-devel] [IMPORTANT] some time to spend on Koha 3 : what to do next

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] [IMPORTANT] some time to spend on Koha 3 : what to do next ? + SAN goals
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:53:58 +0200

Hello guys,

I'll have some time to spend on Koha 3 at the beginning of august. What could be usefull according to you ?

(knowing that Antoine still works on code cleaning : he works on acquisition module ATM)

I thought testing & debugging & unimarc'ing on dev_week could be interesting. I would also be interested by synch'ing dev_week & head, depending on the stability of dev_week.

SAN goals :
In september, SAN want to start working on testing & teaching librarians. The goal being to start working in production in January, 1st I told them I will make all my best to have something working in september, at least beta stage. They need zebra (dev_week)+ all what btoumi & alaurin worked on, (head) thus the merge of dev_week & head is something urgent for them.

PS : dont tell me their goal is impossible to reach, they would be very unhappy with this. I told them it will be hot/hard, but not impossible.

Maybe it's time for an irc meeting (next monday ? it's OK for me)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants