Re: [Problem solved]How to save the attachment?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [Problem solved]How to save the attachment?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:10:32 +0200

Quanyang Liu <lqymgt@gmail.com> writes:

> I have got it. The problem is that I use
> nnimap-fetch-partial-articles, so that I can use 'A
> C' to get the whole article and the save the
> attachment.
>
> Relatived discuss is here

Probably "Related discussion". (But your English is
good!)

> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/82746
>
> Thanks!

... to Gijs Hillenius, who said exactly that.

Hint: Don't change the Subject header unless the
discussion has turned into a new direction, and the old
header isn't indicative of what is discussed anymore.
There are many ways that clients sort messages, but one
is by subject. So if the subject remains the same, all
is well.

I'm happy you got it to work. Such a basic thing should
work, of course, otherwise it is an embarrassment to the
sport... :)

--
underground experts united