Re: How to save the attachment?

From: Quanyang Liu
Subject: Re: How to save the attachment?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:15:17 +0800

On Mon, Sep 22 2014 at 09:06:06 +0800, Quanyang Liu wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 21 2014 at 23:26:19 +0800, Emanuel Berg wrote:
>> Quanyang Liu <lqymgt@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> And when I see this line in an email [2.
>>> application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet]...
>>> I tried to type 2-K-o. Then it let me input the file
>>> name. So I type test.xlsx. But it is confusing that
>>> the file test.xlsx is empty.
>>>
>>> Could anyone know what should I do?
>>
>> Not me :)
>>
>> That's what I do. Normally I just TAB
>> (`widget-forward') myself forward to the button, then
>> hit RET (`gnus-article-press-button').
>>
>> Sometimes, for example if it is a text file attached,
>> this doesn't save it, instead it displays it "inline".
>> If I want the actual file, I place point on the button
>> and press K-o to get the file.
>>
> It doesn't show you this prompt ?
>       Save MIME part to (default ): ~/
>> Are you sure that file isn't empty to begin with?
>>
> In fact, I can use web to get the attachment...
>> If you like, send it to me and I'll try my luck.
> Emm...I am so sorry that this attachment can't be sent to you. But if
> necessary, maybe I can create one and send it to you.

Well... I try to use one account in gnus send an attachment to another
account. Then it show me this
      [1. application/pdf; Learn You a Haskell for Great Good.pdf]...
So that I do not need to give the file name and it can be perfectly
download...

But when use web mail mail to send it, it behave differently (just as
what I describe at the first article I post).
--
Quanyang Liu (刘全阳)
Undergraduate