Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 22:14:41 +0100

Dmitrii Kashin <freehck@freehck.ru> writes:

>> I have two problems that I suspect are related. Quite
>> often, but not always, when I use
>> `gnus-article-fill-cited-article' or
>> `gnus-article-followup-with-original' it works
>> *except for the first paragraph*.
>
> Cool. Really.
>
> Does your problem exist if you start gnus with a clean
> configuration?

How do I test that? If I run Emacs with -Q, and then run
Gnus, I'm not getting connected to the server.

If you have a good eye for what configuration might
screw it up (headers perhaps?), have a look at

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/emacs.html

and especially the Gnus part.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573