Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply

From: Dmitrii Kashin
Subject: Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:08:28 +0400

> Dmitrii Kashin <freehck@freehck.ru> writes:
>
>> I suppose it is abnormal and I would speak to somebody in gnus
>> developer list about it. Here the contacts are.
>>
>> Newsgroup: gmane.emacs.gnus.general
>> List: ding@gnus.org
>
> Yes, but I know those guys read this group as well. Don't you think
> they will examine it anyway? Or do you insist I should write a mail?
> If so, I will do it, of course.

As you want. I would write.

>> BTW, I noticed a strange thing. Your "References:" field does not
>> contain my message id, when you reply to me. It seems to be another
>> bug.
>
> Yeah? Is that so for every message?

As I see.

> Does that somehow disturb your reading of my messages (sorting or the
> like)?

In such an easy case with a linear thread this is not a problem for
thread to be constructed. But if more leaves existed between your first
letter and your next answer, the answer could be connected to wrong
leaf. And in any case it breaks scoring, because gnus cannot know that
your message is answer to me.

> Do you know how to fix it?

To be fair, I certainly can load your config and play with it... But I
feel lazy. =)