Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 03:44:34 +0100

Dmitrii Kashin <freehck@freehck.ru> writes:

>> You are absolutely right, neither of these issues
>> are there when I start Emacs and Gnus the way you
>> suggest, i.e., without my configuration/extension.
>
> Well, this is the good news. Thus, a problem exists
> somewhere inside your configuration.

Wow - for all my stupidity in this thread, I have to
say my intuition is amazing! Yes, it was the
headers. Specifically, this line:

;; don't show any headers
(setq gnus-visible-headers "^XXX")

So the, ehm, *followup* question is: what is the
correct way to hide all headers, naturally without
breaking the fill and "followup with original"
functions? (And possibly other functions as well.)

But this is so much better. I care how it looks, but I
care *more* it works. Spasibo bolshoe!

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573