Showing only .org files with a nneething group?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Showing only .org files with a nneething group?
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 12:47:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to create a group in Gnus to display the contents of a
directory, but I want to show only those files that end in ".org". I'm
having trouble doing it, so perhaps somebody more experienced can give
me a hand?

Basically I have tried:

1) In the group buffer, type G m to create a new group, I select method
nneething and address of directory and the group is created OK, but in
order to limit to ".org" files I need to set the variable
'nneething-include-files', but I'm not sure where. I have tried directly
in .emacs and in .gnus.el but it doesn't work.

2) Since 'nneething-include-files' is a Gnus server variable I tried to
create a virtual server first, but I'm going around in circles and get
nowhere...

Any pointers? Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente