image display with nnivirtual

From: gcooley463
Subject: image display with nnivirtual
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:09:23 -0400

I am using Gnus 5.13, the one bundled with emacs pretest (24.0.90).
I stumbled upon an interesting behaviour today. Whenever I read posts via an
nnvirtual-group, inline image display of html messages is broken. The image is
not displayed at all. Instead, there is a button, and when clicking on it, the
image url is opened via my webbrowser. When reading the very same post directly
via its real group, image display is fine.
Is this a bug or a feature?