iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] RE: Hi - Very quiet list - my first post

From: Chris Cannam
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] RE: Hi - Very quiet list - my first post
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:00:59 +0000

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 09:08, Peter Hanappe wrote:
> FluidSynth can also load several SoundFont files so you can use
> them together.

I've wondered about that.  I'd noticed you can provide several
SoundFont file names on the command line, but I've never discovered
how you actually get at more than one from an ALSA sequencer such as
Rosegarden.

iiwusynth only seems to provide one ALSA MIDI device regardless of how
many SoundFonts are loaded, and messing about with different channels
and bank selects hasn't got me anywhere.  I'm probably just being
dense.  Any clues?

Chris