iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] GObject (was: FluidSynth roadmap)

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] GObject (was: FluidSynth roadmap)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:03:43 +0100

:::::::::2/12/02::::21:42 -0800::::Josh Green:::::::::
GObject

Just for the record, and for information, there is a really lovely langage, that is ObjectiveC. I believe that it is implemented as a runtime library inside gnu. It is standard on MacOSX. I provides for great object oriented programming, and it is really easy to read/program. Plus, it is dynamic, somewhere between C++ and lisp/perl programming... Plus, it is completely compatible with C (one can mix sources in both langages, and call back and forth).
I love it since my NeXT days.
I have no idea how well this is implemented/available in linux.

++ as