Re: [igraph] Memory error

From: Ronquillo, Edgar Nahum
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory error
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:21:50 +0000

I first populate a list of tuples which represent all the edges. At the same
time I populate a list with the weights for those edges. All this information
comes from a big text file. After they are populated I do the following:

G.add_edges(listEdges) #ERROR IS PRODUCED HERE
G.es["weight"] = listCosts
 print G.get_shortest_paths('20000', '90000', weights='weight')

Sorry I am not allowed to display any more code. But what I just explained is
exactly what I am doing.