Re: [igraph] Memory error

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory error
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:03:32 -0400

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Ronquillo, Edgar Nahum
<address@hidden> wrote:
> It is not the computer, it only uses a little over 1 GB and it gives that
> error.

Yes, because it cannot allocate the rest. If it uses 1GB and igraph
asks for (say) another 16GB, you'll get this error.

> What I am doing is saving the edges in a list of tuples and I am saving the
> weights in a list. The add_edges function takes a list of tuples which works
> perfectly fine with smaller graphs. The error is raised on the add_edges
> function. It is not raised when I call the get_shortest_paths function.

Sorry, what I meant is actual self-contained code that gives the
error, not a textual description, I cannot really run that.

G.

[...]