Re: [igraph] pip install python-igraph error?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] pip install python-igraph error?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 01:08:37 +0200

Hi Nick,

Don't bother with installing libxml2 from Homebrew -- that would just add yet
another version of libxml2 into the mix. I'm pretty sure that things can be
solved with the tools we have at hand right now, but I haven't worked it out
yet (mostly due to lack of time -- I'll try to get to the bottom of this
tomorrow).

T.