[igraph] Checking whether graph g1 is a subgraph of graph g2

From: Kamran Soomro
Subject: [igraph] Checking whether graph g1 is a subgraph of graph g2
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:52:23 +0000

Hi,

I am new to igraph and would love any help you guys can give me. I want to
check whether a particular graph g1 is a subgraph of another graph g2. Please
note that this is not a subgraph polymorphism problem. I do not want to know if
g1 is a polymorphic subgraph of g2. I want the result to be true if and only if
the vertex and edge labels of g1 also match with a subgraph in g2. How do I
achieve this with igraph? Thanks!

–Kamran