[igraph] Plotting order of a network

From: Jeff Hemsley
Subject: [igraph] Plotting order of a network
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:44:22 -0800

I have a medium sized network (vcount~12000, ecount~15000) and plot
it, is there a way to control when specific nodes and edges get
plotted?

It appears that when I create

g <- graph.data.frame(my.network.edgelist.df, directed=TRUE)

the nodes-edges early in the df get printed first, and the nodes-edges
later in the df get printed last.

Is there a way to reorder a network or specify the plotting order once
a network has been created?

If not, I can create the network, do my analysis, spit out an edge
list and rebuild a new network in whatever order I like, but this
seems tedious...

--
Jeff Hemsley
Doctoral Candidate