Re: [igraph] Checking whether graph g1 is a subgraph of graph g2

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Checking whether graph g1 is a subgraph of graph g2
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:23:51 +0100

Hi,

Seems like this is the same question as the one asked recently on Stack
Overflow; see my answer there:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/15008720/156771

The bottom line is to use the VF2 subisomorphism algorithm in igraph, which
handles node and edge colors. You just have to convert your node labels into
unique integers because the VF2 algorithm expects integers as colors.