[igraph] Error with betweenness() for weighted graph

From: Manisha
Subject: [igraph] Error with betweenness() for weighted graph
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:29:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello friends,

This is the first time I am using Igraph and I am trying to get some
information on a weighted graph using the functions available. I want
to get the betweenness centrality for a node in the graph by passing
node names as parameter. Here is my graph

>>> g=ig.Graph()
>>> g.add_vertices(['a','b','c','d'])
>>> g.add_edge('a','b',weight=0.2)
>>> g.add_edge('b','c',weight=0.2)
>>> g.add_edge('c','d',weight=0.5)
>>> g.add_edge('b','d',weight=0.1)

It works well if I test on unweighted graph i.e.
>>> g.betweenness('a')

But when I try to execute the same function selecting the weight
attribute on edge

>>> g.betweenness('a', weights='weight')

It gives some kind of error and blocks my python interpreter. Below is
the message it is showing

*** glibc detected *** python: corrupted double-linked list:
0x000000001a6c8b10 ***

Can anybody understand this and please help me understand what's wrong
and correct it?
I will be really thankful for any help.

Regards,
Manisha