Re: [igraph] Error with betweenness() for weighted graph

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Error with betweenness() for weighted graph
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:31:30 +0100

Oh, I forgot to mention: the workaround for the time being is to calculate the
betweenness score for all the vertices and then extract the value corresponding
to "a" from the result vector:

scores = g.betweenness(weights="weight")
print scores[g.vs.find("a").index]

This won't take longer than calculating the betweenness for "a" only because
the betweenness calculation needs to find all the shortest paths in the graph
even if you want the betwenness of a single node only.