Re: [igraph] Compilation Issue Using XCode on Mac OS X

From: Thomas Gorochowski
Subject: Re: [igraph] Compilation Issue Using XCode on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:58:32 +0100

Hi there,

Sorry that I forgot to attach the XCode project/code and include the exact compiler errors I will be sure to do that in the future.

Recently I discovered the source of the problem. It was due to Cocoa projects including a prefix file with every file compiled in the project. This allows for the standard Cocoa libraries to be included but obviously causes these to be included in the igraph headers as well. I have updated this prefix file to include nothing and everything is now compiling correctly.

I also have only just returned from a trip abroad so apologise for the the slow reply!

Tom
--
T.E. Gorochowski
University of Bristol, Centre for Complexity Sciences (BCCS)

Can you send me a compressed XCode project that reproduces the issue? I
have never used XCode myself, but I have it installed on my Mac, so I
can check what's wrong.

--
Tamas