[igraph] Compilation Issue Using XCode on Mac OS X

From: Thomas Gorochowski
Subject: [igraph] Compilation Issue Using XCode on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:15:30 +0100

Hi there,

I am currently looking to integrate igraph into some software I am writing for my PhD but have run into a few issues. When compiling it in a Command Line project everything works fine and I have no problems. If however, I create a new Cocoa application (GUI) and even just include the igraph.h header I get 13 errors all relating to the 'igraph_vector_bool_t' type in the declaration of the functions.

The specific errors and warning are:

Error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'igraph_vector_bool_t'

Error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token

Warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'igraph_vector_bool_t'

Any pointers would be great! Many thanks,

Tom
--
T.E. Gorochowski
University of Bristol, Centre for Complexity Sciences (BCCS)