Re: [igraph] 1 test fails on ppc64 gcc-4.3

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] 1 test fails on ppc64 gcc-4.3
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:13:58 +0100

I have to admit that this test is stochastic, too.
It might fail once in every ten thousand runs.
It is quite amazing that you run into both of these,
in fact i'm afraid that something is wrong here.

Anyway, here is another patch.
I wouldn't swear that this is enough, but it is unlikely that the
check fails again anyway. I would be better to have a ppc64 machine
to see what actually goes wrong....

Hopefully there are no more stochastic tests in igraph....

Thanks,
Gabor

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    UNIL DGM